Senior PHP developer
📍 Strasbourg and remote
Open to freelancers or CDI contracts
about ATI4 Group
Work with our team, it’s:
- Joining a young and dynamic team of 30 people
- Taking part in great international projects
- Enjoying a chill environment: working in slippers, nap room, video games during break time, unlimited coffee, and BBQ when it’s sunny!
- Working from home up to 3 days per week
- Parking lot and public transportation close to the office
- 100% of transportation costs covered by us
- Tickets restaurant (60% covered) health insurance and RTT
- A salary according to profile and to be discussed together
- Lots of activities and events to have fun, train yourself and expand your network!
Check our Instagram page for more!
You’ll be expected to:
- Develop Ecommerce websites
- Assume lead back-end responsibilities
- Analyze client needs and define solutions
- Implement projects on an international scale
- Communicate with and assist our clients with our project managers
- Take part in estimates and our work life!
requirements & profile
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a back-end PHP developer
- You know (almost) everything about PHP and SQL!
- You have already worked with Elasticsearch and Redis and used frameworks such as Symfony or Laravel
- You enjoy technical challenges
- You have a good English level
- Bonus: you know Magento
Interested in this job?